ARP Wave Device: RX100 Chiropractor Alpharetta & ARP Wave Therapy Atlanta
Atlanta Spine & Sports is the only licensed ARP Wave facility in Atlanta. We use a patented FDA-registered class 2 medical device combined with specialized exercises to eliminate pain and increase range of motion.
ARP Wave Technology was developed by Denis Thompson and Jay Schroeder and has helped more than 75,000 patients over a 15-year period with a better than 95% track record. ARP Wave patients recover from injury and chronic pain up to 10 times faster using ARP Wave therapy versus traditional methods.
ARP WAVE RX100 Device
The ARP Wave RX100 is the heart of the ARP Wave pain relief and recovery programs. Many of the ARP Wave RX100's characteristics are unavailable in any conventional therapeutic neuromuscular electrical stimulator.
The ARP Wave RX100 uses direct current (DC) combined with a patented background wave form to produce tiny muscle contractions which increases active ranges of motion and permits eccentric (lengthening) contractions as well. The ARP Wave RX100 is a class 2 medical device authorized by the FDA for the following uses:
- Muscle Reeducation: Eliminating compensation patterns.
- Relaxation of muscle spasms: Reducing pain in the affected muscles.
- Increased local blood circulation: Shown to speed up healing.
- Prevention and retardation of disuse atrophy: Building muscle strength, quickly.
- Maintaining and increasing range of motion: Increasing the muscles' ability to absorb force and prevent muscle-related injury.
- The electrical stimulation device (the ARP) possesses specification characteristics that are not found in any conventional therapeutic neuromuscular electrical stimulator (interferential, micro-current, galvanic, Russian stim, iontophoresis).
Also, the unique waveform produces minimal inhibitory protective muscle contractions allowing active range of motion during therapy and training. This permits eccentric (lengthening) contractions to occur which are critical to treatment.
- Wave Form: Compound, double exponential asymmetric with high levels of direct current.
- Power: High power with NO surface burning or surface pain at 0 to 2.5 watts.
- Main Pulse: 40 to 500 pulses per second.
- Background Frequency: High-frequency carrier signal at 10,000 cycles per second. Polarity Direction of electron flow is reversible.
- Depth of Penetration: Deepest soft tissue penetration resonates with the human system, causing the body's natural resistance to drop out.
Although the ARP Wave RX100 can be used like a standard neuromuscular electrical stimulator with standard physical therapy and strength training methods, the unique characteristics of the device are best elicited and the subsequent response to treatment are maximized when used in conjunction with the hundreds of specific ARP Wave protocols developed to treat a wide range of muscle injuries.
What to Expect During ARP Wave Treatment